vb6 app deployment on win 7/8

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mld4523

VB6 - Does anybody have any suggestions on how to deploy a vb6 application to a computer using Windows 7 or 8. I have vb6 running on my win7 computer but I would like to be able to deploy my application on a client's win 7 machine. This application has been running successfully on the client's Win XP machine for years. The client wants to buy a new computer which will probably have Win 8. Can the Package and Deployment Wizard that comes with VB6 be used? I do have a copy of VB10. Can this help me deploy a vb6 program?

Geo. D.(mld4523)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online