1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

VB6 Calendar

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by B3gbie, Dec 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B3gbie

B3gbie Thread Starter

I'm trying to make an outlook style calendar based interface to frontend for an appointments database, anybody know how to get the calendar to allow this, do i have to index it like a control array, also calendar highlights for days with something happening. Any help would really be appreciated.

2. B3gbie

B3gbie Thread Starter

Also how do i get it to recognise todays date and update appropriately. Any help on how to get it to search a datebase for events on a particular day would be a big help too.

3. TimCottee

TimCottee

To be brutally honest, you aren't going to do it with any of the standard controls. I would have to say that you should either consider creating an entirely new control from scratch using something like a flexgrid or search for a commercially written control which has some or all of the required functionality.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!