1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

VBA checkboxes

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Mcr111, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mcr111

Mcr111 Thread Starter

Hello,

I'm trying to write a code on VBA on excel to make a spreadsheet with checkboxes that output sentences in cells next to them when the user ticks the relevant checkboxes.

Here's the catch, I need several checkboxes on the same sheet, and each checkbox needs to output a different value.

So for example, if i check one box, it will output "hello", and if I check the other box, it will output "how are you".

Can anyone suggest how to approach this?

Thanks!

2. Rollin_Again

Rollin_Again

Is your goal to only allow the user to select one checkbox value? If so you will need to use Option Buttons instead since you can limit the user to one selection per group of controls.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1154085

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice