1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

VBExpress

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by tjmoes, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjmoes

tjmoes Thread Starter

Invalid ActiveX/COM Entries (3 problems)

Missing or Invalid Key: "VBExpress.DTE" refers to an invalid ActiveX/COM entry,"{0EE3BE4B-057F-4e9d-9211-F470F9A8D320}."

Missing or Invalid Key: "VBExpress.Solution" refers to an invalid ActiveX/COM entry,"{52EA0C2B-BB7A-4b9b-823C-5CAB4877A363}."

Missing or Invalid Key: "VisualStudio.Launcher.sln" refers to an invalid ActiveX/COM entry,"{1B2EEDD6-C203-4d04-BD59-78906E3E8AAB}."

What did I do wrong? Could any of these cause my machine to lock-up?? It won't recognize key bd input or mouse clicks (cursor moves OK), I constantly have to ctrl+alt delete to use task manager to wake every thing up. This will happen on the desktop, within apps, iexplorer all over. Could one of these be causing the problem

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/431757

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice