1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Vbulletin Coding - Help needed

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by Rrruff, Jan 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rrruff

Rrruff Thread Starter

Hello guys,

I've a question about VBulliten.

Here is a link that has been helping me a bit but I am still at loss.

We've recently moved all our forum stuff to another box and we lost the User's Profile stuff and I can't get it to come back.

This is what I want/need:

Under the User's profile, when they are registering or editting their profile, I want them to see something like this.

If you look at the far left, it'll be the 'title' of field. And I want the radio buttons with the 'pictures' there right after the blacked out text..

Under section 2, I want another 'field' and also pictures there indicating each radio with its own picture, as well as the other pictures there seen.

The final project will look like this when posting.

How do I add this?

And yes, I blacked a few things out - Any questions let me know. I look forward to some responses. Remember, be illiterate when explaining, as HTML is not my thing :)

2. Rrruff

Rrruff Thread Starter

I take it I didn't explain it well enough? *Chuckles* If anyone knows Vbulletin, say something here and I'll contact you VIA PM or e-mail with a better explanation.

Thanks,

Rrruff

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!