vBullitin skin- can't find a color in CSS stylesheet.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lightnb

If you go Here, you will see all sorts of strangness going on.

heres what happened:

I got a free skin for vBullitin and installed it. I didn't like the "brown" theme, so i opened all of the image files in photoshop and converted them to a brushed silver look.

the problem is, somewhere in css land, my main background (the center one just below the mast-head) is brown.

If I overide it using the vBullitin styles control panel all sorts of strange things happen. so I am guessing that somewhere in the css stylesheet, or in the css boxes in the control panel, there is a line of code that I need to change, but i have no idea where.

any ideas?

thanks,

nick

Well, I don't own vBulletin so that makes it very hard, but... I can still see some images on the forums that are brown, so...

1. Find every image and change it.
  2. If there is a CP section to edit the theme within vBulletin, use that and modify the CSS colors.
  3. If not, you will need to go through the CSS manually and change the colors.

Sorry, but that's about all of the help I can give since I don't own vBulletin.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online