VCD Burning

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kidpro89

is there a way to compress an avi file. I want to burn something that's 700 mb or 697 mb but i only have 700 mb CD-R.

any way to compress the avi so i can burn it to a cd

kidpro89

thanx, would u be able to tell me the exact location on how to compress an avi file cause i need it before tomorrow.

kidpro89 said:
thanx, would u be able to tell me the exact location on how to compress an avi file cause i need it before tomorrow.
A 700MB CD-R will hold 800+ MB's of MPEG Layer 1 data.

Strange but true.

kidpro89

is there a program to do that cause nero wont let me burn a 700mb file onto a 700mb disk

kidpro89 said:
is there a program to do that cause nero wont let me burn a 700mb file onto a 700mb disk
NERO will let you burn 800+ MB if you choose VideoCD.

kidpro89

i have nero 6 do i need like one of the programs it goes with cause it keeps saying to put a cd with more mb. is there some things you have to click for it to work.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online