Vegas Pro 11 - No Video Preview

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ritchie99912

I have searched for an endless amount of hours, weeks, if not months.
I have tried time and time again from many of "fixes" and still NOTHING has worked.

I am trying to make a video edit in Sony Vegas Pro-11 with mp4 files yet EVERY time I try there is no video preview what-so-ever.

AVI and WMV files refuse to open, it tells me they are not supported.
I have disabled the trimmer, I have installed the K-Lite Codec pack, still nothing.

Previously I edited with Windows Movie Maker and then imported the rendered video into Sony Vegas and it showed video then, however Windows Movie Maker constantly freezes when I am editing videos so I do not wish to use that.

Has anybody encountered this problem and if so do any of you know a fix?

Laz123

Banned
Have you tried the Vegas forums. Usually any problems are soon sorted out as they're very helpful.

Ritchie99912

Haven't tried the vegas forums yet, however I have figured out that it is downloaded videos that don't work.

If I render them in Windows Live Movie Maker first they will work fine on Vegas Pro.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online