Verizon Hot Spot

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Giantfan

I have tried seven different networks. 5 routers and 2 verizon hot spots. I am using 2 Laptops with windows 10. I have an HP 1102W wireless printer and I have a Brother HL-5240

On the 5 routers and one verizon Hot Spot I can do the following:

1. I can share PCs and printers using Password protected sharing. I can set up Wireless printers on the network and share them. I can connect a printer to a computer and share it with other computers.
2. I can set up a home group and share printers and set up wireless printers and share them.

On the problem Verizon Hot Spot all I can do is connect to the internet.
1. I cannot even see the other laptops on the network.
2. I cannot set up the Wireless printer on the network
3. I can create a homegroup, but I cannot join it with the other laptop.

Network Discovery is on
I have checked settings-Manage known networks - and Make this PC discoverable is ON
I have compared settings on the laptop under all networks. they are the same
I have played with the settings on the Hotspot with no results.
I have reset the setting on the Hotspot to default settings.

Any help in solving problem would be appreciated

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online