Verizon msn premium page

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Korrectit

When I signed on to Verizon DSL, I got MSN prfemium page free. I have windows xp with service pack 2-home edition. The verizon online start page opens up when I click the internet explorer icon from my desktop. The Icon for MSN premium is a butterfly. Clicking this icon (the butterfly) from my desktop should open my MSN premium page. In stead it opens the same page as clicking the internetexplorer icon. I want to open my MSN prium page from my desktop using the butterfly icon as I used to do.
What has happened ??

From what i have heard, Verizon has discontinued the use of MSN Premium free of charge. That may be the reason. If not there should be an option on the menu giving you the option of changing the default home page.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online