Solved Verizon update included slaker

vicks

getting rid of unwanted widget Slacker on Verizon Motorola phone (Live X live)

plodr

Liz
I can't find a Motorola Live X model. Have a better name for your Motorola?
What version of Android?
Title says slaker and post says Slacker. Which is it? I'm finding things for slack and slacker radio so I'm not exactly sure what app has been foisted on you.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Slacker radio is a pre-installed app, you can't remove it. However, you may be able to go into application info and force a stop and clear all it's data.

vicks

I can't find a Motorola Live X model. Have a better name for your Motorola?
What version of Android?
Title says slaker and post says Slacker. Which is it? I'm finding things for slack and slacker radio so I'm not exactly sure what app has been foisted on you.
It is a Motorola Play and the program is XLIVE slacker radio....

vicks

It is a Motorola Play and the program is XLIVE slacker radio....

vicks

Slacker radio is a pre-installed app, you can't remove it. However, you may be able to go into application info and force a stop and clear all it's data.
Thanks for the information. Will have to contact Verizon tomorrow or take the phone into company store in Lincoln to see what they can do. Thanks for the information

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online