Verizon webpage problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

roehrle

I have been trying to resolve this problem with verizon but they are helpless.
I just recently got Verizon DSL. I transferred my old ISP files using FTP with no problems except 2 PHP programs that I wrote that worked on my old ISP don't work on Verizon. One was a Hit counter. They suggested that I use a GCI hit counter on their site. I copied their script to my file and when I run my webpage I keep getting an error that it can't find "Counter2.exe". This file should be in a Verizon directory but apparently isn't. I talked to a number of Verizon tech's and they can't help or won't.
Anybody having similar problems on Verizon and any suggestions what may be the problem I am having. I probably need to talk to somebody on Verizon with a software background but so far haven't found that person.

i got verizon about 4 months ago. i took all the yahoo software out and went back to outlook express and internet explorer. i also deleted the virus and spyware package they had.the system works much better and don't use near the resources i did with verizon package.

roehrle

Is the Yahoo the Free package verizon is now offering with new sign up's??
If so I haven't selected either yahoo or MSN so I don't think that could be causing my webpage problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts