1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Very annoying/frustrating automatic ALT-TAB to desktop bug

Discussion in 'Games' started by Manianjwz, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manianjwz

Manianjwz Thread Starter

Hello everyone

Ever since I got my new pc I have some kind of bug in pretty much every game I play that makes me automaticly ALT-TAB back to my desktop, It also happens when surfing on the internet.. I made sure that there was no update or whatever running, I check my processes running and there was nothing suspicious. I also removed AVG from my pc, I read somewhere that it silently updates and makes you alt-tab too. I search for a way to fix this problem, but I just can't find the solution for it.

The alt-tab bug occurs around every 3 minutes or something, It's REALLY annoying when being in the heat of a battle or just trying to find something on the internet. So please help me out of this misery.

System:
    Virus scanner: avast! Antivirus
    Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
    RAM: 8.2GB
    DirectX 11
    VideoCard: AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
    Screen resolution 1680x1050
    Power Supply: 700W
    AMD High Definition Audio Device

I guess that's all you need to know, tell me if you need to know something to get more information
    Thanks, manian

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1088834

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice