Very bad audio threw headset

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rorie1998

I recently built my first gaming pc all working fine till I connect my “turtle beach elite pro and TAC” up and the audio is like a static echo noice almost asif I was playing inside a water bottle however it’s not the headset as iv tried them in multiple devices and they work perfect I have also tried plugging in other headphones and the “water bottle” effect goes but it’s still very and I mean very poor quality audio iv checked my drivers uninstall reinstall ect does nothing...

I have tried
•Uninstalling and reinstalling drivers
•Updating headphone software
•setting both headphone and mic to default
•cables and wiring

Pc specs
•GTX 1660 TI 6GB
•intel i5 9600k
•MSI z390 A-PRO
•1TB seagate barracuda
•256Gb ADATA ultimate SU800
•Corsair TX550M 80+GOLD
•Corsair vengeance 3200mhz

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online