Very curious bluetooth stutter problem

oldvic

Hi. I have an Android phone and an Android tablet, and a bluetooth speaker and bluetooth headphones. That gives me four possible combinations -- phone to speaker, phone to headphones, tablet to speaker, tablet to headphones. All four combinations work fine with various music players, YouTube, the BBC Sounds app, and so on. But I have a consistent problem with the Borrowbox app used to play audiobooks borrowed from the local library. The books play fine from either the phone or the tablet to headphones, but when playing to the speaker there's a persistent 'stutter' -- the sound comes through ok but with frequent short breaks. This is the *only* situation where the problem arises: playing Borrowbox audiobooks to the bluetooth speaker. It happens with both the phone and the tablet. But if I listen on headphones rather than the speaker, everything is fine. I'm baffled. Can anyone offer any suggestions? Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online