Very Handy Site!

Polly1016

This site was recommended today by Kim Komando's Cool Site of the Day! It's really great! It's similar to Google Earth but you can send imaged directions to people.

Today's Cool Site...
Magical maps

The Internet is a convenient place to get maps and driving directions. I've been using online map services for years.
But lately, map sites have improved dramatically. And if you're not using these services, you're really missing out.

The other day, I needed to give a friend directions to my office. Rather than do it over the phone, I went to Microsoft's Live Local site. After I generated driving directions. I e-mailed a link so she could pull them up.

My friend was amazed by my goddess powers. I wonder when she'll realize that Live Local puts these powers at anyone's fingertips.

Kim Komando

TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
http://local.live.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online