1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

very odd program issues

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by chavez3498, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. chavez3498

chavez3498 Thread Starter

out of no where my pc froze up for a second or two than started running again and ever since the voice chat app discord will not open chrome experiences constant crashes and applications refuse to install. i unistalled and reinstalled windows and the problem still persists i have tried 3 different hard drives and still have the same issue i do not know what to do any advice or help would be appreaciated i am running win 10
    pc specs
    Motherboard: gigabyte ab350 gaming 3
    CPU: amd ryzen 5 2600
    GPU: radeon rx 480 8gb vram
    RAM: corsair vengence 2x8gb ddr4 2400 mhz
    PSU: EVGA 750 G3

2. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    You have not stated what version of Windows you are using?

3. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    Dave, he did state
    right above the PC specs.

4. crjdriver

crjdriver Moderator

Have you tested the ram? If not, do so by running memtest for a minimum of 1hr.
    Next what are your temps and voltages? Post the following; cpu temp, 12V, 3.3V, and 5V values. You can access this info in the bios OR you can use the gigabyte program system information viewer.
    What bios are you running?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1227688

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice