1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Very Professional!

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by DJCrazyJimmy, Sep 24, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. DJCrazyJimmy

DJCrazyJimmy Thread Starter

I've seen alot of Tech Websites in the past few years. I am even a mod at one. But I must say this is a very well established team of helpers. Keep up the good work. You even use the best BBS ever made, vBulletin. I plan on keeping this place in my IE Bookmarks ;)

~DJ Crazy Jimmy
    Mod @ TechDOT.com

2. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Welcome and thank you ;)

3. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

WOW, I'll have to hang around if this place is that good! :D:D:D

4. hewee

hewee

I may make a couple post also. :D

5. McTimson

McTimson

No way, this place stinks!

I'd be out of here so fast, if I could only find my way out.....help!

:D

6. hewee

hewee

:D There is no way out. :D

7. Rhettman5.1

Rhettman5.1

Poor DJ...hasn't found random yet...hopefully he'll learn in time !! :)

8. compstudent

compstudent

I have to say, some moderators and members are really patient while extending computer assistance.

9. aam94

aam94

Definatly hats off to the site mods..Ya'll made very friendly and informative forums :)

10. raybro

raybro

No question about it... I frequent a number of different forums and TSG has the least BS and anger along with clear and concise help with probs. The mods are timely and fair in their control of the posted material. Great group of people. (y) :D

I've seen threads on some other forums go on and on and on about who's right and who's wrong spiced up with ego and just plain immaturity. Doesn't seem to happen here and I for one have a great appreciation for that particular aspect. If someone screws up, they genarally ackowledge it and take their lumps. Ain't no big deal that way. Not that it occurs all that much. :D

11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/167183

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice