Very Simple free Video Editing Software Needed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mike Circuit

Hi. I have some mpeg and wmv video files - I would really like to cut some sections out, and in some cases paste them to elsewhere in the video file - or to a different video file.

I have struggled to find any free software to do this. The main thing I want to do is just to cut segments out. Does anyone know of any software that can do this?

Thanks - I really like this forum - it is very helpful!

Have you tried Windows Movie Maker? You can cut and paste clips with it.

Mike Circuit

Thank you. I just tried Windows Movie Maker. Its not bad but it makes things a bit complicated - I loaded my WMV file and it splits it up automatically into about 6 sections. Maybe there is an option which stops this happening though. Are there any other Free Progarms which allow you to cut bit out of .wmv or mpg files? Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online