vga cable problem?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

droideka

ok so i have a hp pavillion p2_1119 and i have 2 bga cables and when i connect it from my pc to monitor it doesnt show anything everything is dark in the screen.when i hold the vga cable from the vga prt hardly to the other side it shows the screen normal and i just let it go and it turns dark again! please help!:eek:

Shut down first your pc then interchange the VGA cable then try to check..make it sure that VGA cable is properly connected.

droideka

Shut down first your pc then interchange the VGA cable then try to check..make it sure that VGA cable is properly connected.
-i tried that al ready but just when it is showing the screen normally ,and i touch the computer with my hand the screen turns black

do you have extra VGA cable try to use, just in case it work possible theres a problem already with the pin. If not the problem is in slot with CPU.

droideka

do you have extra VGA cable try to use, just in case it work possible theres a problem already with the pin. If not the problem is in slot with CPU.
-yeAH THE PROBLEM IS WITH THE SLOT HOW DO I FIX IT PLEASE

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online