1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

vga-dvi-i help plz

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by fondle, Jan 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fondle

fondle Thread Starter

ok i want to run two monitors at the same time for my server 1 for games and 1 for admin/downloading and i was wondering how can i change it to where 2 monitors are displaying the same thing two where one can be in game and the other one can be on desktop or out of game plz help...

PS. my vid. card is a 9800pro ATi

2. winbob

winbob

Fondle,

Please take this constructively, when you state that you are A+ Certified, and ask this rather basic question, you hurt your credibility. At least in my understanding of what A+ certified implies. The real concern is that it gives the answerer a different perspective of how to reply. You can't reply in the same way to a beginner as to an A+ level person.

So with that in mind Google: dual monitor support

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/322635

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice