1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

VGA Problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Smurffeb7, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smurffeb7

    Smurffeb7 Thread Starter

    Jul 18, 2007
    Hey guys, so here's the deal. I picked up a VGA cable for my Xbox 360, and it everything works fine with my computer monitor, but I grow tired of having to change wires going from pc and 360 whenever I want to do one or the other. So i'm wondering, if there is such a device that I can connect to my monitor, and then connect the vga cable from my pc and the vga cable to my 360, and switch between the two whenever I want? What would the name of this device be? Where could I probably find it? Any help would be appriciated, thx.
  2. jackdw


    Jul 1, 2005
    Name of device: KVM Switch
    Where to buy: Any online retailer or ask at a local PC shop
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/597189

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice