Via K8T800 PRO or Nvidia Nforce 3 250

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

/\/\r.Abdul

Hi i am just wondering what is the better chipset the Via K8T800 PRO or the Nvidia Nforce 3 250??

and can you guys please give me advise on slot 754 motherboards all help will be much apriciated.

Thanks
Abdul

crjdriver

IMO the nforce chipsets are overrated. I would go with a via chipset and a board from Abit, Asus, or Soltek. All are quality boards. Look for the options you want ie sata raid, onboard nic, etc and go from there.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online