1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Video card driver causes BSOD! Help please

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by killacash, Feb 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. killacash

killacash Thread Starter

Well here is the deal. Back in december the BSOD first appeared when I was playing BF2. Since then I updated the hard drive and it still remained. So, today I disabled my video card to find which card's driver is the culprit and its the video. Here's the confusing part, I updated the nvidia 6600 gt driver and still the BSOD remains. What do I do??? Thanks

2. KingCody

KingCody

what makes you so sure it's a driver issue?

I think you have a RAM problem or a weak PSU

Post your full system specs (be specific), also, tell us what error code you get with the BSOD

3. 8dalejr.fan

8dalejr.fan

Yeah, can't really help you without having the BSoD info. Post that and we'll see what we can do. :)

4. killacash

killacash Thread Starter

You were right. The computer was taken to a computer shop and it seems that my ram went bad. Solved

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/442773