Video card driver problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gREASYTRUCKE

I just reinstalled ME on my computer and I cant get beyond only 16 colours in the display options
I tried everything to update the driver but only succeed in running around in circles.

I have a Number 9 AGP 01-338120-00 SR9 SDRAM MLX 8mb graphics card

I tried a few download sites that offer free driver downloads but find I have to jump through a series of hoops agreeing to sign up to rubbish advertisers in order to get anywhere with them

I cant find a website for AGP or Number 9

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Gary
GreasyTrucker

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
We need to know what brand name and model name/number the display adapter/video card is so we can find the correct drivers for it.

ATI and NVIDIA are the 2 most common ones, but there are others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm. I guess there is or used to be a brand called "Number Nine".

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=01-338120-00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online