1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Video card driver problem

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by gREASYTRUCKE, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gREASYTRUCKE

gREASYTRUCKE Thread Starter

I just reinstalled ME on my computer and I cant get beyond only 16 colours in the display options
    I tried everything to update the driver but only succeed in running around in circles.

I have a Number 9 AGP 01-338120-00 SR9 SDRAM MLX 8mb graphics card

I tried a few download sites that offer free driver downloads but find I have to jump through a series of hoops agreeing to sign up to rubbish advertisers in order to get anywhere with them

I cant find a website for AGP or Number 9

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Gary
    GreasyTrucker

2. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

3. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    We need to know what brand name and model name/number the display adapter/video card is so we can find the correct drivers for it.

ATI and NVIDIA are the 2 most common ones, but there are others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm. I guess there is or used to be a brand called "Number Nine".

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=01-338120-00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/431931

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice