1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

video card driver

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by birdbrain, Mar 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. birdbrain

birdbrain Thread Starter

i am trying to install a video driver for windows 98 se.i have downloaded the proper driver,but cant install it.the read me file says to click properties,settings,then "change display type" button.well,i have tried repeatedly,but after properties,settings,i never see a "change display type" button!i have an ibm computer,model 6285-50u.can anyone help?

2. Byteman

Byteman Gone but Never Forgotten

Hi, I read your other thread about this same computer, and it looks like you are getting things solved there....could you delete this post please?

Other thread is here: http://forums.techguy.org/t123014/s.html

3. birdbrain

birdbrain Thread Starter

no,im no where near getting the issue resolved,but ill delete the thread,if i know how to do it,i posted again cause im making no progress

4. Byteman

Byteman Gone but Never Forgotten

This thread is one I mean...it is from 9PM, while you have started getting replies in the 11:20 thread (from yesterday) in Windows forum....you should not delete that good one, this one would still be empty except for me...you can delete this thread by clicking Edit in your first post to this thread, see the box next to Delete, top left- put a mark in that, and click delete. I will try to help in the other one in a sec...thanks! Only the FIRST or original thread starter can delete (or, I suppose the moderators can, too) a thread, and all subsequent replies go out with it...so, bye bye!
    They do not allow multiple postings....your other thread is in a good forum.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/123164

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice