1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Video card driver

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by kovacmara, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kovacmara

kovacmara Thread Starter

Hi, i currently have an ATI Radeon Xpress 1150 video driver installed on my dell notebook and i was thinking of downloading the ATI Radeon X1950 driver because some of my games require it. I found a download online, i didnt know it was possible to just download! is this for real?

Thanks

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    The driver is just software required to run the video card, if you have Radeon Express 1150 video card then that won't change no matter what driver you install.

If you need a newer driver you can try the latest ATI Radeon driver from here: http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx?p=xp/integrated-xp
    Thats for Windows XP but they also have the Vista drivers there too.

3. kovacmara

kovacmara Thread Starter

ok thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/694077

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice