1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

video card drivers

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by killmelastnight, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killmelastnight

killmelastnight Thread Starter

so i have a ATI Radeon express 200 and want to change my screen resolution from 60hz to 75 but it wont let me. im guessing i need updated drivers but from device manager it says it cant find them and i need a disc. i dont have a disc and the ATI website is dumb and makes you register first and jump over hoops before they give you the drivers list and ends no no radeon 200 express on there anyway, to my question. where can i get updated drivers
    i have been googling it for about an hour now and cant find anything.
    sounds like a noob question but i really dont think i am

2. Wolfeymole

Wolfeymole

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!