video card Gateway DX4380g

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sircedric

srry i need data cable split-er to add my dvd rw . Now i have motherboard to 2 devices . i need 1 to 3 from motherboard or split 2nd hd to hd & dvd
i have HP EliteDesk 705 G1 SFF, A6-7400B 3.5GHz, 8GB RAM, 500GB Hard Drive, DVDRW, Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

sircedric

ps cable is good 3 conectors but sata data cable has only 2 is there a split ter that i can use or a cable with 3 from mother board

sircedric

i didnt see where Cablecc SATA 1 to 5 Hub PM Router Port Multiplier Riser Card Splitter Storage Adapter JMB321 chipset goes on mother bd

You have to use one of the SATA ports on the board and it acts like a splitter. You need to keep your boot drive connected to the board and connect the DVD and other drives to the port multiplier.

Yes it requires power also, I couldn't tell from the pictures what kind of power cable it comes with, it had some kind of power connection on the board like what is used for a floppy drive.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online