1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Video Card problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Green Jello, Jan 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green Jello

Green Jello Thread Starter

I recently installed a new video card to my Dell computer. I'm running 2000 pro on it.... 256 meg ram and a little 500 mhz p3... The card was an ATI Radeon 32meg... The problem I'm having is with all aspects of the card. No display problems or anything... I installed a game shortly after the card called Star Wars:Force Commander... relatively old game. For some reason I can't play it or any 3d type games now.... Also my DvD playback does not work, I get a message saying that my video card is insufficent to run the movies... Some games also give me that message... Any help will be greatly appreciated!... Thanks.

GJ

2. brianF

brianF

3. Green Jello

Green Jello Thread Starter

Yeah, I've got all the latest drivers and I d/led the dvd playback thing they had on that page too... I don't know what else to try.... I went from an AGP to a PCI could that be a problem?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/63968

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice