1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Video Card Question

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by fatcat6499, Sep 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fatcat6499

fatcat6499 Thread Starter

I recently bought a new video card (as I was to start playing wow) Anyway I bought a 6600GT AGP. Upgraded from 5200. When I installed the card I noticed.... little differance other then a SLIGHT FPS increase. Now I was wondering. Is it possible that my MotherBoard could be causing this problem. Its not a very nice one not trying to diss the people at Epox but for me this board isnt runing well at all 8K9AI. I expearianced major driver problems and a plethera of other things. but back to the topic.

Would a new motherboard ( A nice one ) possibly enhance my Video Card Preformance. If so please explain why because someone I know doesnt think that would change a thing

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/400099

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice