Video Card Update?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

aekim47

I was playing Counter-Strike:Condition Zero and everything is ok except my computer lags because of my Video card. I know for a fact its not my internet connection because I have Cable Internet. When I had the old Counter-Strike, it would run smoothly. But I asked my friend about it and he said if you update your video card then it would be better. How can I do that? I have an Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller... I dont know if thats the wrong thing... please tell me how to fix it. Thanks

A new video card will probably make a big difference. Does your motherboard have an AGP slot? If it does, what speed?

You have on board graphics which at best drain its memory from the pc smamory as it doesn't have its own. As noted above an agp or pci card would help considerably especially if you play 3D games.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online