1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Video Card

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by DaveDong, Apr 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveDong

    DaveDong Thread Starter

    Mar 31, 2004
    Hey i just bought a second hand geforce 2 and i was wondering what kinda cable i would need to connect it to my tv? it has 2 outputs on the back; one is a s-out and one is a yellow kinda scart like socket. some help please?
  2. dannyboyfx


    Nov 19, 2003
    Um... You need a cable that has yellow plugs on it. make sure your TV has the same input as the card.
    The cable is called video in.
    The other idea is to use the S-Video, make sure the TV has that though, cable is just called S-video Cable.

    Here is a pic of the video in
    and here is the S-video, go with this if your TV has it.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/222357

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice