1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Video Cards

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Laxboy15, Apr 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Laxboy15

Laxboy15 Thread Starter

Which video card is better?
    Nvidia 5700 ultra
    or
    Radeon 9600 XT

2. active95

active95

3. dannyboyfx

dannyboyfx

most guides like the ATI brands better, but there is only a little difference. go ATI.

You have started a war just so you know.

4. Fastlane247

Fastlane247 It's My Birthday!

I just got the 9600xt and this card is awsome ... best graphics ... i used to have a nvidia 5600fx and it was horrable... i couldnt beleive how bad it was and it was a 256mb card... very low fps and ver bad quality ... but the 5700 might be better... the last awsome graphics card nvidia made in my opinion is the geforce 4ti series those cards are still awsome but out of the 2 you picked i would go ati aswell.:)

5. zeddy

zeddy

9600XT is better.

6. Fastlane247

Fastlane247 It's My Birthday!

9600xt is the best video card i have ever used... the color, fps, quality of image.. and the fact that i can have everything completely cranked all the way up on the video card and in any game and still able to get 40+ fps is awsome.... I would say the 9800xt is the best you can buy but for the price 9600xt rocks all.... ( i have never used the nvidia 5900 or 5950 yet but looking at benchmarks and going by the 9600xt compaired to the nvidia i am sure the 9800xt is way better then nvidia) The most important thing when getting a video card is not to go by brand though it is to go by the quality and speed of the card always check benchmarks and reviews on more then 3 sites to find out the real story because every site you go to usually favors one or the other so it makes it hard sometimes to find which one is best... actually the best way to decied if the card does everything you need it to do it is the perfect card

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/218839

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice