1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Video cinematic clipping issue

Discussion in 'Games' started by MissKawaii, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissKawaii

MissKawaii Thread Starter

Hey everyone, first time posting here so sorry if I make any mistakes!

I've noticed for a while now that whenever I game and a cutscene appears there seems to be this weird clipping happening which is very irritating and very noticeable. It most appears when there is fast movement or change in the screen. It happens sometimes during in game but not as frequent. It seems to happen in whatever game I try (e.g. WoW, Steam, Battle.net).

My graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770.

I would be very grateful of anyone would be able to help me! ^.^

Edit: Think its called stuttering? Not sure

2. Tanis

Tanis

First Name:
    Shane
    Hi and welcome to TSG.

Firstly can you clarify the nature of the problem as clipping and stuttering are two very different things. Stuttering is where the movement can slow or look like it keeps pausing very very briefly and jumping about rather than a smooth animation.

Also, can you provide some additional information about your PC. What is the exact make and model assuming its a prebuilt system like a HP, Dell etc? If it is a self / custom build what is the make and model of the motherboard, CPU, RAM, Power Supply etc, the more info the better.

What version of Windows are you using (assuming it is Windows) and is it 32 or 64 bit.

If you are unsure, please download and run the TSG System Info Utility (linked in my signature) and paste the information from that into a reply here.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1143156

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice