1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Video Conferences Help

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by prospect, Sep 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. prospect

prospect Thread Starter

I used to be able to do video conferences pretty well with MSN Messenger, Netmeeting. But now I have upgrade to XP and after a while it all seemed to get slowly worce. And it doesn't make any difference who's pc I'm on when I try this.
    Does anybody have any suggestions?:( I get bad pictures, and choppy audio. Do I need an update? Or is there a program that will work better. I'm really disappointed with the way Netmeeting has been working.

Prospect:rolleyes:

2. michael_jii

michael_jii

Yahoo messenger works great and is easy to use, i dont have problems with it.
    has your internet connetction changed or the other presons changed? that could explain the bad picture or choppy audio,
    if i where you i would give Yahoo a try

3. Mr_Webmaster

Mr_Webmaster

4. prospect

prospect Thread Starter

Now if I try and use one of these things, the other people have to have the same thing too right?
    I really haven't changed anything. And the people on the other end are getting the same thing. It used to work ok. Sometimes the audio works until ya start up the video part.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!