1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Video display is broken

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by PoseidonsWave666, Feb 7, 2019.

1. PoseidonsWave666

PoseidonsWave666 Thread Starter

https://gyazo.com/1282a06afeaeec086be9e3042404e5e0
    It seems that on around 40% of my youtube videos will look like this. It's a copy and paste of what ever screen i was on previously. On other sites that arent youtube, videos will 100% be blank. no visual glitch, just blank with audio. After a restart of the computer the videos on any site will work for around 30 minutes. but im sure its not a timer but something I'm doing idk. Im not sure what is causing this lmk if you can help! Edit: I should mention this is a Windows 10 Laptop and i use Google Chrome

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

Update date Chrome: menu > Help > About

3. PoseidonsWave666

PoseidonsWave666 Thread Starter

Welp that did it... Some guy today at best buy (Cause i hadnt got a response in a while) nearly charged 200$ for a "diagnostic" but luckly i came home to this reply and it worked. I bet he knew all along how to fix this... Thank You Soo Much!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1222849

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice