video dumb

lexmarks567

would it be possible to add youtube tags so that the video appers on TSG without a link it would solve the swaring in the video reviews cause they won't be visible so all the TSG member has to do is click play. something like [youtube] [/youtube] could it be done.:)

My question would be why would we waste TSGs resources on video, unless there are "How to fix ___________" videos all over that site.

ekim68

Mike
It would take up too much space...Unless you have a few extra servers handy.

MMJ

ekim68 said:
How is that brendan? Just curious..

That image is on image shack not tsg even though you are seeing it on tsg.

So imageshack's bandwidth s being used, not tsg's.

I think it's just best to link to it. Pages would look cluttered and the video wouldn't look nice with TSG's theme (blue-ish).

ferrija1 said:
I think it's just best to link to it. Pages would look cluttered and the video wouldn't look nice with TSG's theme (blue-ish).
I think it would look okay.

I came across a forum that does what you're asking, Lex, and it is nice to view the video without going to Youtube itself :)

http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=287518

warning - it's a Christian forum - which may also be why they have this feature. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online