1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

video editing question

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by daves01902, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daves01902

daves01902 Thread Starter

I want to make a montage out of certain scenes from ceertian movies, and make them dvd format. For instance, I want to do a slasher montage, alot of heads flying off and things like that. My question is this...
    What is a good program to do this with?
    I was directed towards WinDVD 8 because it has the ability to take a stream of screenshots kind of like an animated .gif, but thats not what I need.
    Any help is appreciated!
    TIA

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/645034

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice