1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Video editing

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by Kula, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Kula

Kula Thread Starter

I know there are loads of programs for editing video, but are there any that will let me change things like brightness, contrast, colour balance, etc. Freeware or dem's preferably, until I find something I like.

2. xgerryx

xgerryx

While you are waiting for an answer from someone experienced in video (not me) try windows movie maker, tools effects. Its not to specialized but there is a bit there worth having a play with.

3. linskyjack

linskyjack

Check out Sony Media's Vegas---they have a demo---probably a lot more then you need but it will allow you to pretty much do anything you want to your video.

4. Mulderator

Mulderator

You can try Sony, Pinnacle or ULead--I have used them all and they all do a pretty good job.

5. DeuceXP

DeuceXP

Adobe has a product that will do exactly what you want.
    Premire Pro 1.5
    Now the bad news;
    It is expensive
    It is not intuitive
    if you live in a small town, nobody amy be able to show you how to use it.
    You find a way around that and not only will your video look good, people will pay you for expertise!
    I learned it in College and it is the best tool for video editing I have found. I have made TV commercials with it.

6. linskyjack

linskyjack

No, you can get premiere pro elements--will give you all the basic fx's you need.

7. Kula

Kula Thread Starter

Thanks to you all for your advice. I've only just had chance to get back to the subject. Thanks again.

8. ineedhelp890

ineedhelp890

In my experience Pinnacle Liquid is the best choice for video editing. There is also a trial available. The downside is the price and like Premiere you have to know what your doing.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/371259

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice