Video Editor that WONT FREEZE

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hayloe

Could anybody recommend a video editor that wont freeze on me, I only really make AMV's and ive tried Ulead, Pinnacle, and Windows Movie Maker, they all freeze up on me...

I have 1.5 gigs of ram and a 3.2Ghz Processor so i doubt its my comp =/

I tried Adobe Audition awhile back but failed to learn it >.>

Rache

Banned
I doubt if it's the editing suites that's the problem.
A few editing points;
ensure dma is enabled on hd's
increase paging files sizes
it's best to have prog on system partition and edit on another partition (ideally on another 7200rmp hd)
defrag often

Hayloe

I havent defragged in a long time, that is most likely the problem, i'll also make a new partition and try your suggestions, thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online