Video issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kiwinz77

I'm running a ryzen 3 chipset and an asus prime B450M-A motherboard.
My issue is when watching youtube or facebook videos when I scroll dow the screen the video will turn into a whole lot of small windows all at once it doesnt do it all the time. It never happens on my desktop when watching movies only on those two platforms I mentioned. A restart fixes it and then it might not happen for a couple of days any idea what it could be.

kiwinz77

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit
Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics, AMD64 Family 23 Model 17 Stepping 0
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 6076 Mb
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics, -2048 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 222 GB (165 GB Free);
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., PRIME B450M-A
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

managed

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
Allan
Thanks for posting those specs.

The Vega 8 graphics built-in to the Ryzen 2200G are quite good but maybe can't cope if you have a lot of Video stuff going on.

Do you have a fast Internet connection ? If not that could be a factor too.
Have you tried different browsers with YouTube to see if it makes any difference ?
Are the movies you watch on the desktop streamed ?
What resolution is your Monitor ?

kiwinz77

Thanks for posting those specs.

The Vega 8 graphics built-in to the Ryzen 2200G are quite good but maybe can't cope if you have a lot of Video stuff going on.

Do you have a fast Internet connection ? If not that could be a factor too.
Have you tried different browsers with YouTube to see if it makes any difference ?
Are the movies you watch on the desktop streamed ?
What resolution is your Monitor ?
I have very fast internet i get 930mbps wired. the movies on my desktop aren't streamed they are legit dvds and they work fine with no issues. I use chrome browser and today ive had no issues on youtube of facebook . Will try micro edge and see how that goes. My resolution is 1920 x 1080

managed

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
Allan
So the main difference is the YouTube stuff is displayed in a browser.

You could try IE as well as Edge, just as a test. It's hard to tell the culprit with something that only happens relatively rarely though.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online