Solved Video playback issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Alpha12

My problem is that only stored,downloaded, videos are lagging when i am playing it. When i play games and it has no lags or anything like that.

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 8138 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti,
Hard Drives: SSD, Samsung 850 Evo, 500GB;
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., H61M-K
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

plodr

Liz
Then take the time to remove the solved tag on the thread. Lots won't bother looking since you have marked it solved.

Alpha12

It only lags on downloaded videos, on Youtube its ok. I checked same downloaded video on other computer and its fine

Alpha12

I found solution, It was VLC problem, newer version of vlc player is laggy, i downgraded vlc to older version and it runs videos smoothly. Thank you for your response !!

plodr

Liz
Thanks for letting us know. I read about v 3 of VLC being buggy so I'm still running v 2.2.6.
I have to remember to ask people what version of VLC they run when I read posts of it not working.

managed

Allan
I just checked and I'm using v 2.2.6. I'll avoid version 3, thanks to you both. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online