Video Playing Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PhtoBh

ok i have a sony vaio with windows xp.........i just recently had it fixed... i had it made new again. and now everytime i play a video in realplayer, windows media player, etc. it plays in full screen. i cant get out of the full screen, i hit escape i hit every button....i can only get out of it by turning off the computer! the only videos that dont do this on my computer are quicktime files (.mov) HOW TO A SET MY PC TO STOP THIS, ITS VERRRY ANNOYING??
any help would be greatly appreciated

It sounds like Realplayer has some corrupted files or settings.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Realplayer, which will refresh it?

PhtoBh

wait how do you know its real player?? i mean couldnt it be that i have to re-install windows media player as well??

PhtoBh,

You stated "now everytime i play a video in realplayer", which is why I suggested it.

PhtoBh

oh my bad, sorry...... where i put windows i meant to say windows media player

I would download the latest version of windows media player, uninstall the current version, and then install the new version.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts