1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Video problems - Kickes, Reboots, Freeses running 3D-Graphics

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dredmama, Jan 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dredmama

dredmama Thread Starter

Cannot run anything 3D-graphic for a long. It kickes me to Windows in 15 mins or in an houer. Sometimes. but seldom comp reboots and even more seldom it freeses.
    It looks like Video card problem, but I used it before in other system and all was fine. I also thought it was CPU temp. prob, but CPU temp was normal every kick/reboot/freeze. It is also not Win XP problem b/c I get the same result in WinMe.

System:

MB: Gygabyte GA-7VR (KT333)
    CPU: Duron 1,300
    Video: Albatron GF4 MX 440
    Others...

Any suggestions?

2. flyeater

flyeater

When you say it won't run 3D programs what do you mean? Games, graphic programs or other? Do you have the latest drivers for your video card?

3. dredmama

dredmama Thread Starter

I mean they run for a while, but after 15mins - houer of running program is closed or computer reboots.
    I don't work with any 3D graphics nongames software. The comp runs any 2D programs fine (I work up to 12 hrs with Flash MX).
    So I can tell only about 3D games. They crash badly. I tested even oldest ones (wich use 3D acceleration) like X-Tension etc. all the same!:(

Oh yes I setuped all lastest drivers for all hardware I could find.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/111941

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice