video problems - plz help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mortious

hey.. i rly need help with my video stuff.. like wen i watch a movie its all blurry, and only has a few colours, like yellow etc, and yellow isn't meant to be there, this never use to happen. Please help, i have my colour quality onto highest

Do you have a Gforce graphics card? and have you installed the latest drivers for them? if so then this may be the problem as it happened to my and my firend and we both have Gforce graphics cards, you should install your original drivers and this will clear your video problem

I have the same problem. My movies play ok but downloading a video it comes out all blurry in color. I have ati 9800xt.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online