Video Recording Karaoke

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

elkoguy

Hi folks! Just inquiring some info on a camera to buy.... I want to record my karaoke singers on a dvd....the issue is sound...should i find a camera with the analog audio inputs to come from my mixer or record the sound from the built in camera mic? what cameras are available with the analog audio inputs? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Jimbo

From the karaoke I've seen, no sound at all would be a better option :D

(not the answer you needed I know)

However, I think you'd be better off with direct input sound rather than an onboard microphone, it would be a lot less echoey (?).

PP

elkoguy

I have decided to buy a canon dvd recorder with built in stereo mic...and then try putting a small personal sound monitor in front of it coming from my mixer. I should be able to control the sound with the mixer processor and see what happens. The next thing I can try is going from the mixer to the mic input

Thanks all for the ideas!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online