Video Streaming

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Delboy1234

i currently have broadband, and i would like to use my webcam as like a home CCTV over the Internet. How would i do this would i use software to set it up and use it, or is there a way of just using html/website?

Thank you

bassetman

Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten
I was talking to a geek friend about this, this week. He said you need a dedicated server and broadband at the least.

Probably an "Always on" FTP connection???

Delboy1234

well i got all of them, well im in the process of setting up an ftp site but im trying to get help of here but it doesnt seem to be working but u wanna have a go and help me, go on the address is:

(url)http://forums.techguy.org/t180487/s.html(url)

So what do i do now then?...

thank you

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online