1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Video Studio 6 Problems

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Grenge, Sep 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grenge

Grenge Thread Starter

I have been having problems with Video Studio 6 repeating video when I finish a project.
    When I have finished the video, I export it to PAL DVD. The video will then encode and then when I play it back it will play a section of video then go back and play it again but go for a few seconds longer, then it repeats again over and over. The sound doesn't repeat with the video, it just keeps playing fine.
    The original MPEG files don't repeat like this. I captured the video using my Winfast 2000XP Deluxe TV/capture card into MPEG2 format, then used VS6 to edit a little at the beginning and end to cut out what was before and after the video and make the video fade in and out.
    I'm using Win98SE on a Duron 1.1G, 256Meg ram. I don't know if it is reacting to some other hardware, I also have a Canon Lide30 scanner (USB), Lexmark Z42 Printer (USB), Soundblaster Live 5.1SE and the Winfast 2000XP Deluxe TV card.
    I also tried using it with a clean install of WinXP on another hard drive with the same hardware and it had the same problems.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/168136

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice