Video upload recovery

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Trampy

Hi. Hi recently (6 months ago) up loaded unbacked up video footage to Internet from my iPad. Not realising video compression was about to take place I deleted original from my device. Out of 11 min of footage only 1.5 min made it. My device had no iCloud/iTunes backup at that stage or any associated backup apps. Is there any way to recover missing footage??

Thank you.

Oddba11

Jim
It's My Birthday!
Not likely.

You can try using data recovery software. But after 6 months of use all of the data is very likely overwritten. Nothing to lose but time, but I doubt it finds anything.

Trampy

Thanks Oddball. Yea I tried a few recovery apps/programs but to no avail. I thought it may be sitting somewhere in the land of "Lost Hope". Thanks for the reply.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online